Have a large group or can’t make it to visit some of Coastal Alabama’s unique waterways? Let WildNative bring Coastal Alabama to you!
Choose from two unique topics:
Join us on a journey into America’s Amazon
A visual tour of the Mobile-Tensaw Delta.
The Mobile-Tensaw Delta is the second largest delta in the United States and considered one of the most biologically diverse ecosystems in North America. Designated a National Natural Landmark in 1974, the Delta encompasses a variety of vital habitats that are home to diverse wildlife including 126 species of fish, 46 mammals, 69 reptiles, 30 amphibians and at least 300 species of bird, including more than 110 which nest in the region. This vast network of over 250 separate waterways, encompasses approximately 260,000 acres, nestled on the border of Mobile and Baldwin Counties to the North of Mobile Bay.
Travel the Bayous, Bays and Beaches of Coastal Alabama
A visual tour of the Mobile-Tensaw Delta, Mobile Bay and Alabama’s Beaches.
From the biologically diverse Mobile-Tensaw Delta, to the historically significant Mobile Bay, south to the unique beach habitats of Coastal Alabama, is a short journey across a vastly differing landscape. Pockmarked by rivers, estuaries, bayous, bays and beaches, this water wonderland is home to a large variety of fish, mammals, reptiles, amphibians and birds that capture the attention of the human populations that surround them. Meet the American Alligator, the Bottle-Nosed Dolphin, and Alabama’s official Marine mammal, the West-Indian Manatee, amongst other characters and plants that inhabit these shores.
- Experienced, knowledgeable guide(s) to present in a fun and informative manner.
- Digital slideshow introducing groups to the treasures of the vast Mobile-Tensaw Delta or the Bayous, Bays, and Beaches of Coastal Alabama.
- Identification of waterways, habitat variations, diverse wildlife, and plant life.
- In depth discussion of topics with accompanying photos and videos of the region.
- Participant interaction with opportunities for Q & A.
- Discount cards for admission to WildNative’s boat and kayak tours.
Presentation lengths and pricing:
- 60 minutes – $149 for up to 100 guests (additional $1 per guest after 100)
- 90 minutes – $199 for up to 100 guests (additional $1 per guest after 100)
- Extra fees may apply for travel outside of Baldwin and Mobile County.
- Venue must provide adequate sized digital screen with laptop or usb connection and a PA system, with microphone.
For more information, call 251-272-4088 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can’t wait to bring Coastal Alabama to You!