OPERATES: Daily Year Round. Summer 6:30am and 4:00pm. Winter: 7:30am and 2:00pm.
- Multi species fishing (year round): For this trip we will fish with live bait that will attract many different kinds of fish depending on the season. This is a great trip for kids, families and those who “just want to catch something” Fish you may catch include Red Drum, Largemouth Bass, Speckled Trout, Blue Catfish, Saltwater Catfish, Flounder, Croaker, Sharks and more.
- Target Species Fishing: In this trip we will target a single species with bait or artificial lures to give you more of a chance of “catching the big one.” Due to the changing salinity and temperature of the water throughout the year, certain species will be more abundant during different seasons.
Red Drum (year round), Speckled Trout (Fall, Winter, Spring), Flounder (Summer, Fall) Largemouth Bass (year round), Crappie (Spring), Bream (Spring,Summer).
- Intro to Kayak Fishing: Never Kayak Fished before? If you’ve ever wanted to get into kayak fishing but don’t know where to start, then this trip is for you! We will introduce you to the basics of kayak fishing and cover topics like safety, gear, rigs, bait and tackle, and different methods of fishing from a kayak, instruction on paddling and using your kayak as well as fishing techniques that are related to the species of fish that will be targeted. Pre-trip instructions will make the initial experience easy. You will learn all aspects of freshwater kayak fishing, including “trip planning”, safety, tides/weather, how to set-up on a fishing spot, how to scout an area, what to look for when stalking your prey, and landing big fish. Then we will get in our boats and put it all into practice for a short fishing trip. No experience needed for this one, just come ready to learn!
Our fishing tours are designed to meet every level of angler from beginner to pro. The beginning of every tour includes a safety briefing, general description of the area, description of the tides and weather, and how to use your equipment properly. Once on the water our expert guides will be there answer any questions as well as ensure your safety and fun. The diversity of these trips make any one of them a perfect choice for the whole family to add to your vacation or create a lasting memory.
All our Fishing Guides are lifelong fisherman but most importantly they are students of the environment. This allows not only for the fishing experience of a lifetime, but the unique opportunity to gain detailed insight into the plant and animal species you will encounter, habitats you will be a part of, and conservation efforts to protect them all.
Females: Yes, we have Female fishing guides too for your comfort!
Our Kayak Fishing trips may also be combined with our Delta at Sunset Kayak Tour. For those that choose this option, the Mobile-Tensaw Delta allows for the opportunity to see other wildlife, including the American Alligator, turtles and many varieties of birds.
Operates: Year Round. Book Online above, Call: (251) 272-4088 or Email: email@example.com for more information.
Departs: Bartram Landing at 5 Rivers Delta Resource Center, Spanish Fort, Alabama.
Includes: A Great half day Freshwater Fishing adventure! Canoe/Kayak rental (all Freshwater Kayak Fishing adventures are delivered in Single Kayaks), life jackets, paddles, fishing rod & reel, basic tackle, lures/bait, bottled water, and guide service.
What to Bring:
- A Alabama Fishing license IS REQUIRED. These can easily be purchased on-line at http://www.outdooralabama.com/saltwater-recreational-licenses. If you are unable to purchase this ahead of time, we are able to help you with this process upon your arrival to Bartram Landing at 5 rivers Delta Resource Center. Please come early to allow time for this.
- Important: A Kayaking Waiver is required for booking. Please download the attached waiver during the booking process and bring with you or email to us ahead of time.
- Sense of Adventure, your lucky fishing charm, comfortable clothing, cameras, binoculars, sunscreen, hats, sunglasses, snacks & preferred drinks – no glass containers please.
Policies & Disclaimers
Kayak Fishing Cancellation Policy:
For reservations cancelled 3 or more calendar days in advance, there will be no cancellation fee.
Cancellations 2 calendar days in advance will be charged a 50% cancellation fee.
Cancellations within 1 calendar day of event will be charged a 100% cancellation fee.
If tour is cancelled by tour operator due to poor weather, guests will be given the option of an alternative date or refund. Guests will be notified in the event of a weather related cancellation. Due to rapidly changing weather along the Gulf Coast, most weather related cancellations will not be made until the day of the event.
All fishing adventures depart at scheduled departure time. Fishing adventures will not be held due to late arrivals. No reschedules or refunds will be issued for late arrivals.
Due to ever changing weather and tidal conditions along the Gulf Coast, there are occasions when the meeting location, route and fishing area may change from what was originally scheduled. In these situations the guide will contact you in order to discuss conditions and options. We want all our guests to have the most comfortable and successful trip possible. Therefore, last minute changes may be necessary. If you have any questions or concerns about your trip, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Fish Cleaning Service: If you want to keep your catch, we offer a fish cleaning service for $2 per fish.
It’s called Fishing, not Shopping for a reason!
Please remember that part of the fun of fishing is that catching a fish is never guaranteed. While very rare in this area, sometimes the fish just don’t cooperate. We use all our years of local knowledge but ultimately it’s up to them. Please remember that a day spent on the water immersed in the tranquility of nature, is never a day wasted, especially if your sharing it with a friend or loved one, so come join us for an unforgettable experience!
Should I Tip?: Tips are not required but are graciously received. Our guides strive hard to educate and entertain. Please let your guides know how they did.
*WildNative Tours offers tours of the Mobile-Tensaw Delta, Bottle Creek Indian Mounds, Champion Cypress, Mobile Bay, Middle Bay Lighthouse, the Port of Mobile, and Gulf Shores Alabama. We believe in a Leave No Trace policy, in educating, and in preserving these amazing natural wonders for future generations.*